I'm sitting here trying to upload pictures and Paul whispers down the stairs to me that Madelynne is playing with my make-up in the bathroom upstairs. So I go up there and there's Madelynne with her hair slicked back with who knows what....from the smell it was lavender lotion. My contacts and solution were on the counter...time to change them for sure. haha! And there was hair all over the bathroom floor with a guilty looking pair of scissors sitting in the middle of it all. Boy oh boy do I wish I had my camera...sigh. So now I can't remember what I was going to write about my trip to Salt Lake for New Year's and my birthday. hahahaha! Here's a couple pictures though. :) Oh, New Year's Eve was over at Rick and Nicole Mery's house. It was a lot of fun. We ended up staying awake till after 4am....ugh. Boy am I thankful for that 4 hour nap today. woohoo!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
New Year's and Alice's birthday
Posted by Alice at 8:33 PM
Labels: birthday, Dent's, family fun, New Year's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 shout outs from the peaunt gallery:
It looks like you had a blast. I'm glad that you got to have a party and a super Birthday!
Yeah for your Birthday! Glad you got to celebrate in SL!
Post a Comment