Sunday, January 11, 2009

...to give me experience, eh?

I don't have a picture for this post. I wasn't thinking "camera" at midnight last night. I heard noises in the bathroom that were taking longer than a normal middle of the night bathroom break so I get up to investigate. Lo and behold, there's Madelynne looking worried at seeing me up with my mascara in one hand, a nail (no clue why) in her other hand. Her fingernails were painted green and looked halfway decent enough that I actually asked her who painted her nails. Then I started chuckling. Oh wait, I forgot to mention that the bathroom smelled STRONGLY of eucalyptus since she's smeared the Vick Vapor Rub all over Jacob's little gloves as well as the bottom of her feet then she pulled her socks on after handing me the mascara and nail. I usually do that when they have a cough at night, but she's not sick so who knows. I'm amazed that she wakes up and has enough juices flowing in the brain at midnight to be mischievous. I am all about falling back to sleep as soon as possible in the middle of the night. :) We love you Madelynne and look forward to your daily adventures. :)

3 shout outs from the peaunt gallery:

Hyrum and Kristi Partridge said...

She is on a roll Right on Madelynne

kmk said...

Oh my! What an "independent" girl she is!! By the way, I love your heading picture!

Hyrum and Kristi Partridge said...

Okay so I am really missing flash back friday....LOL I hope you have a super weekend and give everyone hugs and kisses...