Friday, January 9, 2009

Flashback Friday!


Okey dokey, Flashback Friday is pics from my mission this time around. Zany times, I tell ya. :)

we woke up to find that the elders had plastic wrapped our car and vaseline smeared our windows. :)
I had a bit of an identity crisis in the mtc...lol
little did the people I'd call know what the real me looked like. Make's you wonder what those chicks really look like that do the 900 numbers. hahaha...totally kidding there...not funny.

some missionaries had cars, some bikes....others roller blades. lol

not sure what to say about this one....lol
ummm.......
preparation day fun on a member's trampoline.
Who says a mission is all work and no play. :) Great experience!


4 shout outs from the peaunt gallery:

Hyrum and Kristi Partridge said...

Wow Alice I think the best is you talking about your mission and 900 numbers all at the same time... We love you and wouldn't take you any other way.... :)

Jo said...

You were the best companion ever!

Alice said...

awww thanks Joanna. We had tons of fun. Good times, I tell ya. :)

The Lairds said...

hehehe, I'm so glad you shared some mission pics. You're a nut!!