Okay, so Paul (my 6 year old) was saying the blessing on the food the other night and it was going great then he all of a sudden prays that Barrack Obama won't take away guns. Hello? Where in the world did he come up with that? My guess is that he's been listening to his Grandpa! lol. I literally had tears after that one from laughing so hard. Good grief.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
kids! where do they get the crap they come up with? :)
Posted by Alice at 1:23 PM
Labels: kids say the darndest things, Paul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 shout outs from the peaunt gallery:
wow we hope and pray for the same thing every night... J/k he is too dang cute...
Everybody I know that doesn't like Obama is worried about their guns. I don't think taking guns away is at the top of his "to do" list. lol Maybe he will make them safer like requiring safety latches or something so 8 year old kids don't accidentally get killed by machine guns at gun shows.
Post a Comment