,
Hi all! We had a very fun filled and wild weekend. Tali & Steve came into town on Friday for Michael's baptism Saturday morning. It was loads of fun. There was no hot water to fill the baptismal font so calls were made for people to bring 5 gal. buckets of hot water or coolers full. It was a little hilarious if you ask me. =] Tali & SheraLee sang a duet together that was pretty. We had cake afterwards in the kitchen area of the church then migrated to the house with everyone for hoagie sandwiches for lunch. It also snowed like 5 inches over the weekend as well. It was extremely weird to wake up and see all that snow after only 2 weeks of Fall weather. It's October for heaven's sake!!!! lol. Here's a few pics of the crazy weekend.








Hi all! We had a very fun filled and wild weekend. Tali & Steve came into town on Friday for Michael's baptism Saturday morning. It was loads of fun. There was no hot water to fill the baptismal font so calls were made for people to bring 5 gal. buckets of hot water or coolers full. It was a little hilarious if you ask me. =] Tali & SheraLee sang a duet together that was pretty. We had cake afterwards in the kitchen area of the church then migrated to the house with everyone for hoagie sandwiches for lunch. It also snowed like 5 inches over the weekend as well. It was extremely weird to wake up and see all that snow after only 2 weeks of Fall weather. It's October for heaven's sake!!!! lol. Here's a few pics of the crazy weekend.









2 shout outs from the peaunt gallery:
That is funny about the no hot water but that will always make his day special. Just like the no heat at mine and Dans wedding! lmao
wow Alice, I can't believe how grown all yours and Tali's kids are! I barely recognize them! We need to see you guys! It's been too long. Your sister looks like your aunt Sandra Alston (aunt right?). Speaking of which, I've decided I want one of my daughters to marry one of her boys. She just doesn't know this yet. I think the world of the Alston's and her boys are so great! They live right behind our house. Sandra is one of the neatest people I know. She must be related to you! Love you guys, I hope all is well.
Post a Comment