Friday, October 24, 2008

Flashback Friday!

I originally wanted to post pics of the kids when they were little, but they wouldn't upload...darn it. So here's one of Theron on his brother's guitar when he was like 8? I think it's the same guitar he colored the strings with crayons then his brother broke the guitar over his head.....can you feel the love? haha! The one of me was back in 1977....I was one.


2 shout outs from the peaunt gallery:

Hyrum and Kristi Partridge said...

I'm really enjoying your flash backs. Its kinda fun to see you guy little. I hope your having fun with it.

Alice said...

Hey thanks lady! I thought it was pretty funny to see the old school chairs and the ancient tv in the background with a chair for an entertainment center. hahahaha! They way things are headed we may be back to the old school ways. lol