Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've been tagged.

Krista tagged me, so now I have to put 7 things about myself that some people wouldn't know.
1. I'm #6 in my sibling line-up, although only 4 of us are living now.
2. Back in the day of being paid for my work, I've worked as a - receptionist, data entry typist, legal secretary, after-school program teacher.
3. I went on an LDS mission for 18 months to northern California.
4. Hyrum Smith, brother of the prophet, is my 4th great grandfather which makes Elder Ballard and my mother 1st cousins.
5. I'm a writer.
6. I hate doing laundry. (or maybe everyone knows that already? lol)
7. I laugh at the most inappropriate times. In other words, I have a very morbid sense of humor. Ask Joe about the time we almost got in a head on collision because he was driving on the wrong side of the road. =]

The 7 people I'm tagging are:
Kristi, Megan, Raegan, Jen C., Wendy, Heidi, Tali
Now it's your turn to let us know about you....

1 shout outs from the peaunt gallery:

dent DOODLES said...

you really are a life saver... with all the running around just for streamers.... LOL.. you seriously rock. thanks so much for being such an awesome sister. I LOVE YOU!!!