We've had a pretty great weekend. We got to listen to conference on tv and have my sister Andrea and her family hang out with us yesterday for a while. It was too short of a visit, but it was good to see them.

RJ helped Dad around the house with things like blowing the sprinkler lines out so they won't freeze in the winter and even put new tubes in Michael's bike for him. woohoo! I was excited. They are planning to come next month for Thanksgiving though and actually staying with us so that will be something to look forward to.

The kids and I spent the afternoon today making peanut butter cookies. It was fun and super yummy. I thought we'd double the recipe and now we've got like 6 dozen cookies lying around and there's still cookie dough to cook up. hahahaha! If you're craving peanut butter cookies, this is the place to be. lol Here's a couple pics of the kids having fun while helping mix.



RJ helped Dad around the house with things like blowing the sprinkler lines out so they won't freeze in the winter and even put new tubes in Michael's bike for him. woohoo! I was excited. They are planning to come next month for Thanksgiving though and actually staying with us so that will be something to look forward to.

The kids and I spent the afternoon today making peanut butter cookies. It was fun and super yummy. I thought we'd double the recipe and now we've got like 6 dozen cookies lying around and there's still cookie dough to cook up. hahahaha! If you're craving peanut butter cookies, this is the place to be. lol Here's a couple pics of the kids having fun while helping mix.




0 shout outs from the peaunt gallery:
Post a Comment