Sunday, October 26, 2008

busy is good :P

Boy am I glad that Primary singing program is over. :):) I managed to fumble my way through the 8 songs. I hadn't even heard of 3 of them before. They did awesome. Now the fun begins in singing time, eh? :) Not much is new. Oh, Michael went to the Billings Clinic on Friday to do a pre-op appointment with the surgeon since he's got a hernia. We scheduled his surgery for the week of Thanksgiving so he can use the time off school as part of his down time. This is his second surgery, he had a hernia on the other side 4 years ago. Crazy! So far his Nephrotic Syndrome is still in remission. The doctor will watch him to make sure the surgery doesn't cause a relapse. Michael is looking forward to having it fixed. I probably shouldn't have let him play soccer, but I forgot all about it when I signed them up and Michael didn't remind me of his hernia until after their tournament. LOL. Oops, pin a medal on me. =]

0 shout outs from the peaunt gallery: