Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Random weekend fun :)


Stevie and I are Top Ramen buds. It all started 3 or so years ago when he and I had some midnight bowls of soup while watching Tali play a game and while he's slurping his noodles, a piece of it flew back and hit me and I screamed thinking it was a bug....so started the tradition of top ramen when we get together...no i don't scream anymore. hahaha!

Dad is getting a few lessons on the Wii from Stevie.

Dad and Andrew playing gameboys. This was hilarious. I turned around and got quite the chuckle out of seeing dad quite engrossed.

The kids had fun playing Smash brothers and we swear they all need glasses from how close they were standing to the tv. haha!

I lost 12 games straight in tennis...but it was a blast. I think I finally won one game then Steve went on to beat me another 3 times. LOL

Madelynne was taking pictures by the dozens all weekend...silly girl.

Steve was supposed to take a picture of us and took one of himself instead so we scrunched into the picture as well.

Dad and Lexi coloring.

Madelynne had fun walking around with this and playing High School Musical songs...or maybe that was the microphone thinger. Anyway, FABULOUS from the second movie was stuck in my head all weekend. "I want more!" lol

2 shout outs from the peaunt gallery:

Suzanne said...

Looks like you had fun! Great pix!

Janell said...

Looks like you had a great time! wii is so fun, isn't it?