Dad suggested heading to the shooting range today since it's been a while. Theron and Dad loaded up their guns...I couldn't tell you what they were called. lol
Theron and Dad had a hay day.
I vaguely remember this one is a 308? or maybe a 409? hahaha! It's super clean. lol
I do know this one actually. It's a .22 Beretta. I had fun shooting pop cans with that one. It's quiet, no kick and beats loading one bullet at a time in an old .22 rifle. lol. It was hilarious when I switched hands and did better with my left. I figure my tennis elbow in the right arm is to blame, eh? :) It was kind of fun hanging out with them today. Jacob was sleeping in the car and Madelynne was coloring up a storm with her crayons.


5 shout outs from the peaunt gallery:
Sounds like fun, I have wanted to go shooting for a while now. maybe some day!
Sounds like fun! You go sharpshooter!
You look a little too comfortable with that gun in your hand! I won't mess with you! ;)
haha! It took me YEARS to get the nerve to shoot the first time and it took even longer after that to do it with my eyes open. hahaha!
try wrapping your other hand around your shooting hand and plant your legs apart.
Post a Comment