Monday, February 23, 2009

Fun in Thermopolis!

This past Friday night we stayed in Thermopolis with rooms next door (almost) to Hyrum and Kristi and Dad. It was nice to hang out and visit and hit the Dinosaur Museum then Tepee Hot Springs for a couple hours. I totally forgot my camera so the pictures I do have are from the cellphone and I didn't get any at the hot springs...darn it. The mental ones are there for sure. It was fun. Theron was able to have the time off and went with us. Here's a slide show of the pics I did get.



2 shout outs from the peaunt gallery:

Suzanne said...

Glad you had fun! You relived my honeymoon! Except I was jipped, we didn't get to the dino museum!:)LOL!

Alice said...

Hey the funny part is that my brother and his wife ate at Taco John's and both got sick! hahahaha! I thought of you....then did Pizza Hut instead. LOL