Sunday, July 5, 2009

#7 for Paul! Happy Birthday!

I sent Paul to the other side of the store with my dad to pick out a cake and frosting that he likes for me to make while I shopped for a few presents. Next thing I know he's got his name on this one and said he likes it the best. I laughed. That works. He was due to be born on the 4th of July, but came a little after 9pm the night before in Ukiah, California.
My mom and dad drove out that day from Salt Lake City, Utah and made it to Ukiah before he was even born. So they got to be here when he came into the world. It was a great day!
Theron's mother, Ruth, was living with us at the time and was so thrilled to see another grand-child.
Theron's brother, Lance, came and stayed with us for a week before Paul was born to help me out around the house. He took Benjamin for a looooooong walk one day and wore that little guy out. He was an endless supply of energy so I remember being amazed that someone had subdued him. hahaha!
We're sure glad you're in our family, Paul!

0 shout outs from the peaunt gallery: