Our 4th of July consisted of waking up early to hit the sales at Pamida for our camp out coming up then driving into Cody in time to hit the parade traffic. Insane!! We did all our shopping for the reunion coming up in the middle of the week. We're super excited! Then we celebrated Paul's birthday since Theron was home then headed to Cowley to celebrate with some friends. Next year we plan on staying in Greybull. It was rough getting in so late and all of the kids were sound asleep. Here are a couple pics.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 shout outs from the peaunt gallery:
There is nothing quite like a good fourth of July celebration. I love that feeling of patriotism that it installs. :)
Great pics! So glad you said hello! I hope you don't mind if I add you guys to my blog list. Take care.
Post a Comment