Thursday, August 14, 2008

state of shock...haha

WE GOT THE HOUSE! I'm so excited! We take possession of the house the 25th of this month. Crazy! So now the dejunking begins and the packing then the cleaning. I used to be a pro at all of that with how often we moved around there for a while. Now that we've been in the same town for the past 4 years I'm a little rusty...hahahahaha! Maybe it's like riding a bike and it will all come back. LOL! My dad is pretty excited as well. He'll be moving in with us and out of the house he's been living in with his sister and her husband. The kids start school at their new school on Tuesday and it's a half hour commute one way....fun fun. The school is only two blocks from our new house so it can't get better than that. They can walk and be there in like 5 minutes. Woohoo!

2 shout outs from the peaunt gallery:

Megan said...

That is awesome Alice! I love your new layout too!

kmk said...

Congrats to you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!That is awesome. Best of luck with the packing/moving.....