Friday, August 8, 2008

school shopping



wow, I had this whole post typed then mistakenly typed some combo of keys and it's gone....lovely, eh? Anyway, I'm amazed at the list of supplies the kids are sent to purchase before school each year. Blows my mind. 6 dozen pencils for Michael's class is a mind boggler and a pair of shoes to be left at school at all times is an eye roller...lol. As if 3 pairs of shoes originally on the shopping list weren't enough, let's double it. =] So anywhere between $30 and $50 for just supplies, then you get to buy clothes. I say move Christmas to August people! 4 months to recover for the holidays isn't enough any more...hahaha! All right, I'm off my soap box. I'm with ya Megan. Next we'll be supplying ink cartridges for the teachers..rofl.

2 shout outs from the peaunt gallery:

Megan said...

what the scallop? shoes to be left at school? lmao

kmk said...

Wow they sure do things different in Wyoming! (:-)