Monday, August 25, 2008

new stuff...i tell ya

It's kind of weird being home owners. I can't believe how stressed out I made myself this morning before all 2,139 pages were signed this morning. LOL. I was literally sick to my stomach and nauseated and then went to the bank for an hour and signed my life away as well as my first born and then I was fine. =] hahahahaha! It was pretty funny. I've been more stressed out lately than ever and in the middle of packing up a bookshelf I came across a letter from my mom the last month of my mission. She asked me if I was stressed (since I'm such a fan of change) and then told me to lighten up and think of it as an adventure. Hello!! I could just picture her saying that to me too. It was a bittersweet moment. Anyway, it was a good little piece of advice brought to my remembrance again...............

................ok, Benjamin came in and did a little session of "who's on first, what's on second" with me and I lost my train of thought as well as lost a few inches on my fuse...heehee. Anyway, Theron got to see the house for the first time today. He'd never seen the inside. Talk about going on faith that my dad and I knew what we were talking about. ha! He liked it a lot and is excited to get in and make it home. The missionaries tracted into our house while I was hanging out with my folding chairs (for soccer and tball games) for furniture and will let the ward know we moved in. I guess we can't go into hiding this year...totally kidding. (wink wink) =] We'll be offline for about a week though so when we come back I'll have some new pictures. So I'll catch ya'll on the flip side. lol

0 shout outs from the peaunt gallery: