
Devil's Canyon

the shootout jailbirds lol

what a crew! =) they look kind of rough...haha!

Wild horse out near Devil's Canyon

We saw the Cody Shootout in front of the Irma Hotel. Kids posing on their stage props.

I'm not sure what I'm doing...lol

I think Ben's in the outhouse being silly. =)

posing with the whole shootout actors & the Dent's

Andrew and Paul

slip-n-slide fun Ben is airborn lol

Devil's Canyon overlook. It was chilly since we'd just finished swimming at it was windy.

Dad & Ben rowed the canoe for the little kids to ride. I think Andrew and Lexi were the only takers.

Tali & Lexi @ Horseshoe Bend (Big Horn Lake)

at the airport museum in town

Dent & Shelley kids posing ;)


the mom's turn lol

Bill Shumway gave us a tour. The kids loved it.

Paul at the lake.

They found a gazillion frogs and had fun playing with them.

=) i was getting a little light headed haha

the pond they made for the frogs

dad & ben rowing away
0 shout outs from the peaunt gallery:
Post a Comment