Monday, November 10, 2008

it's going around...


Hey all! We're all doing fairly fabulous. Other than the strange flu that comes and goes around here. Michael had his turn Saturday night then was fine after that and wanted to go to Stake Conference...so we went. He's been fine ever since. Today as soon as the boys walked in the house Paul emptied the contents of his stomach on the kitchen floor...it was lovely. Hi hello to you to, eh? ;) Boy did he look pale. I set him up in his room with a movie in bed then he after he got to feeling better he was up playing who knows what with Madelynne, but here's a pic. I had to laugh. Anyway, hopefully this bug will be on it's way very soon. I don't want the kids to get behind missing school from being sick. It's hard to get the teachers to send a package home for them to do to stay caught up. It will be interesting when Michael misses a week due to surgery later this month...sigh. =] I loved reading my cousin's blog today and reading about warm fuzzy moments. It was awesome. It made me want to slow down and not be annoyed so often and have more "warm fuzzy" moments with them. :P We are on a serious job hunt for Theron to be home more. It's getting ridiculous to have him gone so much. After 4 years of him being gone more than home we are offically fed up to the degree of quitting before finding anything. Although that wouldn't be good so we're hanging in there a little longer and praying for something to open up around here. Even a commute to Cody daily for work would rock if he were home each night and weekends. Time for an extreme home makeover.....LOL....at least in our family. We need daddy and husband home again. Anyway, life goes on and we find that we have more strength to cope than we'd really like, but we keep hanging in there. Ok, I'm done murmuring. haha! Happy November! I'm super duper excited for Christmas this year. I'm already playing Christmas music. That definitely is my favorite part. I figure I'd start early this year to draw it out a bit more since it seems to stop so suddenly after Christmas. The tree seems to come down earlier each year. I tried one year till at least the middle of January....didn't go over too well. haha! Thanksgiving will be fun though. Everyone is coming to our house except for my brother in Indiana and his family. They'll definitely be missed. I'm completely hooked to the early Black Friday shopping. Holy hannah! Last year was my first time ever going at 4am and I was amazed at what a blast it was. Who knew what I was missing! lol. So that's the plan again this year. I'm excited. Well I'm off to help Ben with his spelling. I swear I need more patience. ha! See ya!

0 shout outs from the peaunt gallery: