Friday, November 7, 2008

Flashback Friday!

It's Friday! We missed last week darn it. :) So this week I found the #1 picture of me that the show "What Not to Wear" would cringe at. haha! I think I'm around Kindergarden age. Then for Theron I don't have many photo's of him little little so here's one of him doing the toast at his brother Lance's wedding reception. I suppose when I run out of pictures for him we'll start telling his crazy stories from growing up. ha!

2 shout outs from the peaunt gallery:

Hyrum and Kristi Partridge said...

I think your aborable. I love the flash backs and I will try to rescan the pics and send them to you.

Denise said...

Hi Alice, Thanks for stopping by our blog and saying "Hello". So nice to hear from you. Hope you and your family are doing well. Love your family vacation photo in your header. Have a great day!