Thursday, July 24, 2008

pesky critters...=]....no, not the kids =]




Sigh.....we went to the lake yesterday to swim and picnic and boy oh boy were there mosquitos!!! It was annoying. I'll bat pesky flies anyday compared to the swarm of mosquitos that was there. It wouldn't be so bad if Madelynne wasn't allergic to mosquito bites. She got a bite on her cheekbone and one on her eyebrow....lovely, eh? :) The picture on the right is her eye about two hours later. The other picture was this morning. She came into my room this morning and said her eye was shut. When I looked I felt so bad, but I couldn't help chuckle. The boys all think she's waaaaaaay cool since it looks like a shiner. Pretty funny. Poor girl....she must have some yummy blood or something. haha!

1 shout outs from the peaunt gallery:

kmk said...

Oh my goodness, poor girl!!!! I thought the mosquito bite reactions were bad in HI, I didn't realize WY could compare!