I am in denial that summer is over. It's been one of the best summer's we've had in a long time. We had lots of family time and cousins around to add to the fun. I lost the blogging bug for a while, but may test it out again. I put all my pictures on facebook so I forget to put any here.
The three older boys go back to school tomorrow as well as Madi. This will be her first day of school ever and she is so excited and ready to go. I'm the one that is so bummed because I will seriously miss her. It's been 3 years since I had a kid do a first day of school ever. I must be rusty, because I'm having trouble keeping it together I tell ya! :D too funny :)
We had an awesome 2 1/2 week vacation with my good friend from high school. I've always called her my other sister so my kids consider her kids cousins and vice versa. I'll include a FEW pictures from the fun since nearly a thousand were taken. Yup, very camera happy between us two mom's. LOL!!
A brief update on us is that we're still here! haha! jk. Theron's working 5 days on and 2 days off for now. The job we've been waiting for since spring hasn't opened up yet and I can't help but wonder if he's not supposed to get it. We've contemplated moving to Evanston since Theron got a job offer there a little while back and could still have a place to work if he wanted, but we have to do some serious thinking and praying on that one. I'm still doing the stay at home mom thing. I'll just have Jacob hanging out at home all day since Madi will be gone all day in Kindergarten. Jacob won't know what to do with all the quiet around the house. :) Benjamin turns 11 on Friday and has enjoyed learning to drive. :) Yes, it's early but I made the mistake of telling them that my dad started letting me drive in the BYU Cougar stadium parking lot when I was in the 4th grade. So he drives up in the mountains to and from when they do their firewood trips. It's a relief in a way to see how well he does so that if anything ever happened to my dad while out there then Ben would be able to get him off the mountain just fine. Michael turns 10 next month and had done a little driving as well since he starts 4th grade tomorrow. I haven't driven with him yet, but my dad says he does pretty good as well. Paul turned 8 this summer and was baptized. That was an exciting day for him to have so many friends and family here to support him. Madelynne turned 5 this summer and growing up way too fast if you ask me. She's full of energy and extremely independent. Jacob isn't 3 until the middle October. He's a moose though and looks like he could be a short 4. He's a sweetheart and still makes everyone smile. He's a little parrot and goes around copying his brothers and sister so it annoying to hear him copy their bad habits...sigh. ;) Well it's late and I need to switch from being a night owl to a morning person by some miracle. haha! Good night!
The three older boys go back to school tomorrow as well as Madi. This will be her first day of school ever and she is so excited and ready to go. I'm the one that is so bummed because I will seriously miss her. It's been 3 years since I had a kid do a first day of school ever. I must be rusty, because I'm having trouble keeping it together I tell ya! :D too funny :)
We had an awesome 2 1/2 week vacation with my good friend from high school. I've always called her my other sister so my kids consider her kids cousins and vice versa. I'll include a FEW pictures from the fun since nearly a thousand were taken. Yup, very camera happy between us two mom's. LOL!!
A brief update on us is that we're still here! haha! jk. Theron's working 5 days on and 2 days off for now. The job we've been waiting for since spring hasn't opened up yet and I can't help but wonder if he's not supposed to get it. We've contemplated moving to Evanston since Theron got a job offer there a little while back and could still have a place to work if he wanted, but we have to do some serious thinking and praying on that one. I'm still doing the stay at home mom thing. I'll just have Jacob hanging out at home all day since Madi will be gone all day in Kindergarten. Jacob won't know what to do with all the quiet around the house. :) Benjamin turns 11 on Friday and has enjoyed learning to drive. :) Yes, it's early but I made the mistake of telling them that my dad started letting me drive in the BYU Cougar stadium parking lot when I was in the 4th grade. So he drives up in the mountains to and from when they do their firewood trips. It's a relief in a way to see how well he does so that if anything ever happened to my dad while out there then Ben would be able to get him off the mountain just fine. Michael turns 10 next month and had done a little driving as well since he starts 4th grade tomorrow. I haven't driven with him yet, but my dad says he does pretty good as well. Paul turned 8 this summer and was baptized. That was an exciting day for him to have so many friends and family here to support him. Madelynne turned 5 this summer and growing up way too fast if you ask me. She's full of energy and extremely independent. Jacob isn't 3 until the middle October. He's a moose though and looks like he could be a short 4. He's a sweetheart and still makes everyone smile. He's a little parrot and goes around copying his brothers and sister so it annoying to hear him copy their bad habits...sigh. ;) Well it's late and I need to switch from being a night owl to a morning person by some miracle. haha! Good night!


0 shout outs from the peaunt gallery:
Post a Comment