I got brave and had my hair chopped off. A couple of times while the lady cut my hair my stomach was doing flips of freak out. =) lol It's fun, it grows back, but I like it for now. :) Gotta learn to work with it though...whole new ball game.
Madelynne hangin' with me while I tried to put super subtle highlights just to frame the face.
All done highlighting, but I don't think I left them in long enough??? Anyway, it works, I can see a little difference in there....sort of. haha! It ended up being about 7 inches that got chopped. Crazy!...and life goes on. ;)Have a great Conference weekend!!


3 shout outs from the peaunt gallery:
love the new hair!
Your hair cut is so cute! I can't wait to see it in person.
P.S. I've had that problem with highlights before. :)
Love the new look!!
Post a Comment