Do you ever get that feeling of wanting a change with your hair? lol That would be me lately. It's either color or cut it and I've already colored it dark (gotta hide those grays). So I found a virtual try a hairstyle at lhj (ladies home journal) and tried a few very hilarious styles and colors. I finally found one I liked that was different from the same hairstyle I've had for like the past 15 years? haha! Anyway here's the one I printed out and hope to have the guts to try...too bad i just chopped my bangs..ugh. haha! Gotta love hair drama.

Fun app though, you can even do a make-over with your make-up. The longer hairs would be the hairs I didn't have pulled up of my own.


1 shout outs from the peaunt gallery:
You would look sooo cute in that hairdo! Where did youd do that? It's so cute!! Go for it!
Post a Comment