Theron and I got a babysitter and went on a date for the first time in........way too long. Okay so over a year. Pretty pathetic. Anyway, it was a lot of fun. We did dinner at the Sunset House and a movie over in Cody. 'My Sister's Keeper' was way sad. We saw that one since Transformers wasn't playing anymore. The kids did awesome with our cute little babysitter. THANKS EMMA!!! Madelynne was so sad after she left for the night. So she went to bed pretty grumpy. haha! Thankfully my cellphone takes pictures since my camera died two months ago. One of these days I'll be back in the swing of blogging with a snazzy new camera!! woohoo! =) So till then it's pretty sporadic. I've missed lots this summer...darn it. :s Hope your summer vacations are going awesome!!
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 shout outs from the peaunt gallery:
Hooray for date nights! I agree that they are not often enough. I'm glad you had a good time.
Johanna
So glad you had a good time. It's amazing how time flies by without one.
Post a Comment