This is Jennifer Haynes of Glenrock, Wyoming. My dad's fiance'. He's the happiest I've seen him in a long time and we're all very excited for him. June 27th can't come soon enough for them. haha! Her hair is a lot shorter since this picture, but this is still her. :) She's a sweetheart of a woman. We're looking forward to having her join our family. YOU GO DAD! :)
Monday, May 25, 2009
My dad's future wife...since future step-mother sounds so weird. lol
Posted by Alice at 9:41 PM
Labels: Jennifer and Dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 shout outs from the peaunt gallery:
Way cool blog Alice!!!
I'm so happy for your Dad. He's a sweetheart... always so kind... and always has such a great smile! Sounds like a perfect match.
Please give him a hug from me...
That is so great Alice. I am so happy for your dad. You can see the type of character she is in her photo. Oh, and by the way, I totally understand the whole "future-step mother" weirdness. I refer to Marcia as my dad's wife too! :)
Post a Comment