This an odd blog, I know, but I was so AMAZED! For the past two weeks the playroom upstairs has been a disaster. It started when Michael used it as his place to hibernate while recovering from surgery. Then we had company in town over Thanksgiving so Ben slept up there too. I should have known that it would look similar to their bedroom. It's always a disaster in there. I can walk out with it clean then ten minutes later walk in and not recognize it. Good grief! Anyway, I finally got fed up with not being able to see the floor in there as well as seeing an empty bookshelf and 4 boxes sitting around with books in them. I wish I'd taken before pictures so you could see the difference then I decided it's a good thing you didn't see the before pictures. haha! The drawers and cupboards are perfect for hiding all the toys and movies. :) Yes, that's my humongous pile of clothes to be folded in the background in one of the pics. It's a work in progress...definitely not my strong suit. I'll wash and dry them, but folding and putting away...ugh. Anyway, I'm posting for a journal moment so I can remember that this is how this room can look. :))))



Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 shout outs from the peaunt gallery:
Your amazing, I love your house by the way!!!
hey hey, it looks FABULOUS!!! it was definitely picture worthy!! now copy the picture and enlarge it, frame it and hang it up in there so the kids will remember... heehee i think that i will try that!! thanks for the inspiration!! LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment