Wednesday, September 17, 2008

soccer season

Having 3 boys playing soccer is always crazy. It would be tooooooo easy to have them all on the same team. Yesterday we went to Benjamin's soccer game over in Burlington and found out he was 20 minutes late for it. So he jumped into the game then Paul and Michael (who are thankfully on the same team) were on the opposite end of the field warming up for their game that was getting ready to start. It was a little crazy since I ended up watching both games from the playground with Madelynne somewhere near the middle of the field....lol. It was fun though. Theron was home to come with us and cheer them on. Benjamin's game got over in the middle of Paul and Michael's so he volunteered to sub-in for another team that was short players....holy hannah.....three hours later and we finally headed for home. Benjamin is HUGELY into soccer. He asked me the other day if he could play in high school or the olympics. I say the sky's the limit....go for it. lol. I finally got batteries for my camera and took a bunch at the games yesterday then this morning I couldn't find the cable to download them to the computer....sigh. It'll turn up. I'm sure if I follow Jacob and see where he stashes the goods after he's crawled off with them then I'll hit the jackpot. lol. so till then.....hasta =]

0 shout outs from the peaunt gallery: